Saturday, April 11, 2015

YouScoop #BeatTheHeat



My "Lusuac Spring in Abra" photo were featured in YouScoop #BeatTheHeat challenge. YouScoop is a citizen journalism arm of GMA News where in we reports, pictures or videos and share it with them. Thank you YouScoop team for choosing me and liking my pictures.







Here are the top photos submitted for YouScoop Assignment: #BeatTheHeat! Thank you, YouScoopers!
Posted by YouScoop on Friday, April 10, 2015
A video posted by YouScoop (@youscoop) on




I also shared a Picturesque view passing by Baguio - Nueva Vizcaya Road  it was received warmly, got favored and re-tweeted by fellow citizen and gmanews twitter account. Many thanks youscoop team.





Related article:






Connect with me!
Facebook : Upinde Cordero
Twitter/IG/Pinterest: @iam10cordero

No comments:

Post a Comment