Thursday, October 8, 2015

Movie Date Look

Tonight me and my co worker went out to watch "Etiquette for Mistresses" a 2015 Philippine romantic-drama film based on the best-selling novel with the same title by Ms. Julie Yap-Daza we watch it at the Podium Cinema. Being inside the Cinema may major problem is the air-conditioner and I make sure I have my scarf with me, but this time I did a little twist to my outfit of the night. Instead of using the usually scarves or cover-ups, I decided to put in use my Orange Banana Republic Dress Long sleeve that I haven't worn since the day I bought it. When I was looking at the mirror I find it too dull, something is missing and to add a little fun (which by the way my trade mark and personality) I wore my mini jersey dress with prints and use my long sleeve as a cover-up paired with my kicks. It was a perfect Korean look for the night ;)


Long-sleeve dress  from Banana Republic
Jersey mini dress from Korean online shop
Shoes from Otto
Leather Body Bag from Sazaby

with my pretty co-worker.


Goodnight World!!! :)

And ohhh before I close this and head to bed. I must warn you that if your looking for a good movie that is worth your money. Then you better not watch this! And I mean it! Better safe than sorry. But if you insist then yeah go ahead and let me know what you think about it. Okay! ;) Goodnight everybody!

Before you go: please share this blog on FacebookRT on Twitter. Follow me on FacebookInstagramPinterest and Twitter. Subscribe to receive email updates. Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment