Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Korean Drama Review : The Producers (Hangul: 프로듀사)

It has been a month since I finish watching this drama and I am contemplating on what to write or say, because I felt like I did not get the whole concept. At first episodes I thought this is a variety show or something because the actors where being followed and interviewed by a cameraman, asking about how they feel at work, what are there thoughts, etc. 



When this was being conceptualized I was really excited and looking forward on seeing this, because it star's Kim Soo-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, Cha Tae-hyun and IU my favorite actors and actress. But as soon as I started watching it, I end-up skipping the each episodes. I think this would be better as a variety or reality show rather than a drama. Most of the scenario's evolves the life of PD's. (In Korea, they are using "PD", denoting a person 'in charge of managing a production in a TV show or film)


And the only thing that entertain me throughout the end is IU's character. Where she plays as Cindy. The famous young Idol and celebrity known as the ice princess for her poker face and complete control over her emotions. Like common trainee story in real life, she goes to experience it also in the drama. At 13 she became a trainee and been in the business for 10 years. And the exciting part is when Cindy started to rebel with her CEO who is bossy and controlling. And then she fall in love with Kim Soo-hyun and she was really changing as a person, and trying to change her fate. Although she and Soo-hyun did not end-up being together because the latter was in love with Gong Hyo-jin while Cha Tae-hyun and her love each other.



Some of my Favorite Highlights:

  • Cindy meeting her anti-fans and becoming a moderator on one of her anti-cafe’s. Daebak!

  • Kim Da Jung (Sun Ah) – she was the most Wicked (in awesome forms) rookie writer in Hyo-jin's team. She was so confident and very sexy. She's always updated with whats going around at the entertainment world. I really like the part where in Cindy's former CEO brought in her new trainee Jini in the dressing room where in Sun Ah was waiting for them. They mistaken her as an Idol or famous celebrity where Sun Ah taught Jini and her CEO where part of a production staff. ha!ha!ha


All in all, I would not recommend this drama to anyone to watch. However, if you do like the actors then you should check it out, because they do what they do best in this series.


MY RATINGS: 4/10



Have you been watching The Producers? What do you think about it? Share your thoughts and leave your comments below! Happy Drama Watching Everyone!!!


(PS. All picture grabbed from google credits to its owner)


Before you go: please share this blog on FacebookRT on Twitter. Follow me on FacebookInstagramPinterest and Twitter. Subscribe to receive email updates. Thank you for your support!


Related blog post:

No comments:

Post a Comment