Thursday, November 5, 2020

AUTUMN IN JAPAN | MT. FUJI | KAWAGOE SAITAMA | FUJIYOSHIDA | CHUREITO PA...


I always wanted to travel alone, never did I know that my first ever solo travel adventure would be travelling miles away from my country, the Philippines. Japan have always had a special place in my heart. This is my first international country to visit. Amazing people, rich in history and culture. I was a bit nervous embarking this journey because the last time I was in Japan, I could hardly managed to find my way home. And the thought of me travelling alone on this foreign land is kind of scary and exciting at the same time. I know everything will be fine, as long as I have my Wi-Fi with me, I can speak basic Japanese and I have someone in Tokyo to call on to when I need help. 

During this trip. I’ve learned a lot of things. I have learned to trust myself in navigating unfamiliar places. I have learned to embrace the uncertainly of every decision I made, which leads me to more amazing finds and great places that never in my wildest dream, I imagined I would be in.

Japan made me realized that I am meant to be a SOLO TRAVELLER. Traveling alone is a gift. (THANKS GOD!) You will be presented with daily opportunities to learn and grow, and you will become closer to yourself as a result. No matter where you go and what you do, travelling solo will change you.

No comments:

Post a Comment