Thursday, June 18, 2015

Happy Father's Day in Heaven!





I miss you Tatay! You are the only person in this world whom I could talk to without judging me and asking me why, all you do is listen and believe in me, with respect. Even if I'm wrong and you always supports my decisions even the wrongs ones, because you knew I’ll learned something from it. And I am truly very sorry for not being with you in your deathbed. Even if I did promise that to you that if time comes ill be around to hold your hands until the end and lead you in prayer. You have no idea how hard it is for me to loss you and Nanay without saying goodbye. Even up to this day, it still bring pain in my heart, remembering those times. 


Thank you for the unconditional love. Having a parents like you while growing up was the greatest gift and biggest advantage anyone could ever have given me. It is because of the confidence and values that you instilled in me that made me who I am today. Thank you for shaping me into a person who I like and am proud to be. Thank you for letting me believes that I could be whoever I wanted to be, do whatever I wanted to do, there were no limitations except my drive, ambition and creativity. Happy Father's Day in Heaven Tatay!

Xoxo,

Eneng ♥♥♥           




Related post:




Before you go: please share this blog on FacebookRT on Twitter. Follow me on FacebookInstagramPinterest and Twitter. Subscribe to receive email updates. Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment