Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Province Life




Have no idea my niece was taking photos of me when I was climbing the coconut tree. I know! Shocking at it is for everyone but this is something I’m not ashamed off. I grew up in the Province of Maybog, Baybay City, Leyte and this is quite normal for me growing up. My good friend Madelyn Lumba and I used to be like this back in the days, climbing coconut or fruit trees in the mountain were our pastime during weekends.


My life in the city is different from my life in the province. Here in the City I am surrounded with people from all folks of life, busy streets, traffic, pollution's, many malls and fashion. I am thankful to work in a firm where I get updates from latest fashion trends, style and accessories and working with up and coming Filipino designers and artisans.
Me and my Boss Carissa Cruz Evangelista at Criselda Lontok 30th Fashion Gala at fairmont Hotel Makati City.


For almost 5 years working in the fashion industry I have to dress-up and attend some fashion gala or events. Maintaining an image in fashion industry is very important especially if you’re socializing with people and if some friends and family are looking up to your fashion sense and style. I Love Fashion, no doubt about that but at times I’m getting tired of dressing up and putting make up on. 
Me and my Fashion Designer best-friend Kath Conde and Drew Galia Panganiban at Preview Fashion Ball 2013 in Hyve The Fort. 



That’s why when I’m in the province I do the things that I love, things that I enjoyed and do growing up. 
I love being in the province quite, fresh air, and people won’t care about fashion. They’re genuinely happy and contented with what they have. Enjoy a good talk under the moon at night or being outside under a blue warm sky, and hanging out with love ones after each meal. Province will always be the best place for me to rest when I feel so tired with the busy lights of the city.
#ootd at Work 


I love living in the City but I will always be a Province girl at heart. And when I get old or retired I would love to live in the countryside.
mode of transportation in our City of Baybay, Leyte. We called this "Pot-pot".

How about you, what are the things you loved and missed about living in the Province? And if you were to choose; Living in the City or in the Province? 
Sunset in my province. Maybog, Baybay, Leyte.

" When you finally go back to your old hometown, you find it wasn't the old home missed but your childhood "- Rose Antonio

2 comments:

  1. These are some lovely photos girl. Good to know safe imoha family didto. It is so heartbreaking. Glad you have a blog now.

    http://www.chetopianfamily4.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl for dropping by and encouraging me to make one blog site. Yay! I'm loving it:) ♥♥♥

      Delete