Saturday, December 7, 2013

Fashion: Black Minimalist Look


When I think of chunky in fashion, the first thing comes to my mind is "CHUNKY" accessories or jewelry. Chunky statement pieces are designed to be focal point for an outfit. If I could be an accessories. I'd definitely be a chunky. I'm a Chunky person when it comes to fashion and style. I LOVE the big, colorful, fun pieces of Chunky lookin accessories.

But sometimes its nice to change things up with dainty "MINIMALIST" pieces. Great for everyday wear and warmer months. Minimalist pieces is good when your weigh down by chunky accessories or you just need a break from chunkiness and try something new. 

Check out my Minimalist in Black look for Au Courant Holiday Day Sale at  The Proscenium Lounge, Powerplant Mall in Rockwell Makati.








#OOTD or Out of the Day:
Earrings and Necklace from my closet
Black Onyx Ring Gold and Gold Infinity Bracelet from Beatriz Accessories
Black Dress from American Rag Clothing
Shoes from my closet



"The most important thing to remember is that you can wear all the greatest clothes, the greatest shoes and accessories, but you've got to have a good spirit on the inside. That's what's really going to make you look like you're ready to rock the world!. "— Alicia Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment