Monday, January 27, 2020

DAY 3: Going to Yoshinogari Park in Saga and Getting Lost!!!




This experience is definitely the highlight of my travel in Fukuoka. First time taking the bus transportation in Japan. Getting lost all by myself out of nowhere. But God directed me to good people to help me find my way. Japanese people are known for being so nice and polite, and I personally experiece this kind of gestures. A kind lady ditch her chores to drive me to the park as I was lost. Shizoko-san, Domo Arigatou Gozaimashita!!!

This experience also made me realized one thing that in life, we sometimes make a wrong turns, make wrong decisions but as we keep on going, God would eventually lead us to good people, right place and amazing destinations. We just have to keep on trusting his will and never loss faith in HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment