Thursday, November 6, 2014

Bram and Kath Wedding Day!

To my dearest bff Kathleen Pearl Conde,

Wow! That's the only words I can utter I still can't believe your now living the dream Becks. Not just long ago we are both busy going out every Friday at Saturday nights at Decades and in Strips partying out, enjoying our singleness. But look at you now! I can still remember the first time we meet Bram and who could have thought that, that quite guy in the corner with a timid smile could be your husband now.

Newly wed!
Mr. and Mrs. Bram Demeulemeester

Our friendship is no ordinary, we been through ups and down fighting together every storms that pass our way. Through boyfriends, and breakups, failures and triumphs, smiles and tears, we have each other through it all, and we manage to move on and go on with our lives now. And I am so happy and thankful how things turned out the best for you. I could still remember that girl , telling me how her so called, close friend from work then whom she treated as best friend and a sister stab her back. With that on, I saw how that girl suffered, she was so hurt and devastated to the point that she'll wiling to die just to forget all the pain and hurt she felt and that moment. But through the love of her parents and support from us, her true friend she survive and became a better person. I'm glad that "girl" did that; because you wouldn't be this happier if it weren't for her. Your pain and disappointment turns out to be a great blessing in your life now. Because God gave you the one who would truly loves you and would always be there for you no matter what.




I hope and pray that you would always love and look after each other. I may never know anything about marriage yet because I'm not one.. But just want to let you know that you always have me here, praying, loving and supporting you all the way. 

I LOVE YOU BAKLA!!!


Friends full support :) Sherbeth, the Bride, Andrew and me.

This is just way too cute photo opt haha Photo bomb by Bram :) 

We LOVE you!

You are such a blessing and a treasure in my life. I cannot think of a woman who is more deserving of finding a good man. I am very happy that finally your season of waiting, singleness, and the frequent questioning if and when God would come through finally happened. I am so happy that God finally answered your prayers with a bonus. Baby Vincent.

Brides Family

Forever Daddy's girl :)

Family! :) I'm the adopted daughter next to Andrew, lol :D



To Bram,

Please take good care of my best-friend, my sister, my other half. Ha!ha! Thank you for loving her and marrying her. She's not perfect and may luck on a lot of things but one things, I knew for sure. She loves you more than her life and respect you. 


To Kath,
Please be good to Bram, your one lucky bitch ha!ha! :D


Beautiful Bride :)

Beautiful Bride :)


Thank your for allowing me to be part of this precious moments in your life. I cannot be happier to witness this wondrous occasion with you two! Enjoy the moments of your marriage life as much as you can.



the newly wed opening their gifts :D

Here's to a wonderful life together. Cheers!

Love,
Tine ♥



You are such a blessing and a treasure in my life. I cannot think of a woman who is more deserving of finding a good man. I am very happy that finally your season of waiting, singleness, and the frequent questioning if and when God would come through finally happened. I am so happy that God finally answered your prayers with a bonus. Baby Vincent.- Tine Cordero





Before you go: please share this blog on FacebookRT on Twitter. Follow me on FacebookInstagramPinterest and Twitter. Subscribe to receive email updates. Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment