Friday, November 7, 2014

OOTD : Boho-Chic Day!

Boho is one of my favorite fashion statement, I love it's fun, carefree and colorful statement. Having been live all my life in a tropical country like Philippines, Boho is pretty normal for us Filipinos wearing on our normal basis life and on the beach, but I'm guessing not everyone knows what Boho is especially those who are not into fashion :) "Boho" is an abbreviation for bohemian.

Yesterday was a very fun yet happy day of my life. I got to dress bohemian on my best-friend wedding day. It was her choice of theme and I was informed on a last minute notice. But nonetheless to say I got the help of our other bestie Andrew, a designer himself and a stylish too.

So here's my Boho Chic outfit of the day.






It's so nice to be friends with people who has eyes on fashion like me :) I always got the best of best fashion statement and advises from my bestie's. And oh before I end this my bestfriend Kath is a designer herself too. Hihi

Till on my next Boho day!

Ps: Boho-chic is a style of fashion drawing on various bohemian and hippie influences. 

Ending this post with one of my favorite quotes from Coco Chanel - "Simplicity is  the keynote of all true elegance."



Like my facebook page Upinde Cordero for more updates and fashion inspirations.

Xoxo, 
Tine ♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I want that dress... hahaha... and ung pants na suot mo sa other post. hahaha... Love it!

    ReplyDelete