Saturday, November 8, 2014

One Year and Counting!

Ohhh my! How time flies hey! :)

Today would be my birthday! Upinde Cordero this blog is now one year old. I still can't believe I'm doing this! I used to wrote many notes on Facebook about anything and everything and suddenly, dearest friends keep on telling me to make my own blog, thanks guys! (You knew who you are, too many to mention) I love you all, even though I'm not a keen writer you still believe in me.

Over the year, this blogs greatest achievement was when my Adventure in Sagada- Spelunking Lumiang and Sumaguing Cave Connection was featured in GMA's News YouScooper ng Bayan. (Read here...)

I was so happy and proud of myself then and now. What an inspiration for me, I was just starting then when my photos and story was featured on national television, from then on I know I want to be a blogger and a traveler as well. :) (Watch video here...)

Aside from travel adventure this blog also serve as my fashion #ootd diary. You may not like my fashion statement, but who cares ha!ha! as long as I'm happy and having fun with what I wore. And if by chance you got inspired, then I am greatly happy and will continue to share my fashion #ootd :)

I will continue writing and share my experience, about anything and everything about my personal journey in life with adventure, story to tell and lesson learned.

I hope that you'll get inspired by my entries and stories. Till then...I am "ONE YEAR OLD and COUNTING!!! :)

Thank you for reading and visiting my blog, for updates, and video's please LIKE my Facebook page at Upinde Cordero.


Xoxo,
Tine ♥♥♥


One making this blog and writing. "Self-confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. How can anyone see how awesome you are if you can't see it yourself?"-Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment