Tuesday, November 11, 2014

OOTD : Manila Fame October 2014 Edition

OOTD stand for "Outfit of the Day"



We just finish another edition of Manila Fame this year , its a bi-annual event organized by the Center for International Trade Expositions and Missions, the export promotions arm of the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) in the Philippines. 

Its our country's premier trade platform for exports and design, providing opportunities for small and medium scale entrepreneurs to showcase Philippine-made creations from artisans and manufacturers in the world market. 

My boss Carissa Cruz Evangelista is one of the featured accessory designer under the Manila Wear program before and now part of "Fashion Philippines' on this edition. 

Every Manila Fame me, my boss and my co worker are so excited not just because of our Collection and Booth but also with our outfits. Our boss Carissa always make sure we looked stunning and beautiful with our outfits. :)

So here is my Manila Fame #OOTD from October 16 to 19, 2014.

DAY ONE
Our theme was all black :)

Dress : Banana Republic
Coat : Ann Taylor
Shoes: Anne Klein
Accessories : Beatriz Accessories




DAY TWO
Our theme was white but since I looked so fat with all white I decided to mixed it up with black top :) 

Top : Forever21
Coat & Pants : Ann Taylor
Shoes: Chrisia
Accessories : Beatriz Accessories



DAY THREE
Day three was theme as black and white. I'm sorry guys I totally forgot to take a single snap shots of what I wore on that day. So I'll be sharing a group photo of me and may friends on that outfit. :)

Dress : Banana Republic
Coat : Ann Taylor
Shoes: Jhaz Footwear
Accessories : Beatriz Accessories

my friends Adante, Me, Leo and Maco :)

DAY FOUR
On day four our boss allowed us to choose what we like to wear since its the last day. So this day was more like a casual corporate.

Top : Forever21
Coat & Pants : Ann Taylor
Shoes: FX 
Accessories : Beatriz Accessories



Day four was my favorite of all #OOTD but day two stand the most because everyone at the event were calling us "Doctors on Call" LOL :D especially our co exhibitors and friends.

PS all mention brands and name are not sponsored, except for the accessories. For more Beatriz Collection you can follow and check them out on Facebook at Beatriz Accessories and on Instagram @beatriz_accessories.

Thank you for reading and visiting my blog, for updates, and video's please LIKE my Facebook page at Upinde Cordero.

Xoxo,

Tine♥♥♥



"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years."— Audrey Hepburn



Related blog entry:


  1. OOTD : MANILA FAME INTERNATIONAL TRADE SHOW 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment