Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekend Gateway Subic Olongapo 2013



A week ago I am able to take a break from work. A week off!!! from October 26-November 3, 2013. Originally my co-worker and I were planning to go to SAGADA. The only place in Philippines I am dreaming off to E-X-P-L-O-R-E. But due to some conflicts we decided to cancelled the plan. I left alone in my place doing nothing. Then suddenly my lost long bestfriend from highschool texted me and asked me if when I am going to visit her in Olongapo. Then I was like hmmm perfect timing, I packed my things immediately and to went the bus terminal in Victory Cubao and bought the first trip bounds for Olongapo via SCTX.



   Victory Cubao 

My dear friend Janice and her supportive husband took me to the BEACH. Ahhh!!! I love water...I consider myself an ISLAND PRINCESS!!! ha!ha! There is no way I'm ending my year without hitting off the beach. Feeling so blessed and thankful as always for this new experience I had in Gapo. :)

I might not be the most beautiful ... 

or sexiest... 

nor do I have the perfect body...

I don't have an amazing figure or a flat stomach.

I'm far from being considered a model, but I'm ME.
I eat food, have curves, love my Dora blanket and will go without make up. 

I'm random and crazy, and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. I am who I am, love it or hate it, I DON'T CARE!!! :) 



"I'm thankful that I can wake up in the morning, look in the mirror, and not have to be afraid of being anyone else but myself :) 


Related blog post:

No comments:

Post a Comment