Friday, November 16, 2018

Instagrammable spot in Shibuya Tokyo

If there is one thing I was quite disappointed about our trip last year, was definitely coming here. Well, technically I was in the area but I never known about this spot. When I saw my friends insta feed I was like, whaaaaat???! 

Well, technically I was in the area but I never known about this spot. When I saw my friends insta feed I was like, whaaaaat???! The Tokyu Plaza Omotesando Harajuku is located in the center of the Harajuku Shibuya area. Tokyu Plaza Omotesando Harajuku is actually a shopping complex that has an interesting entrances I have never seen before. The escalator ride going up and down has a mind blowing kaleidoscope of mirrors that will make you stop for a moment and just stare! 

Designed by award-winning architect Hiroshi Nakamura, the shopping complex’s multifaceted entrance way really gives snappers a beautiful backdrop for a photo-op out of its unique puzzle mirrors of reflections.

Heads up to future travelers whose going to visit this place! There are times that you might have to queue for your turn here so better to come early. I was lucky to be here with less people around the grounds because it was raining that day.





Other related blog post: 
Before you go: please share this blog on Facebook, RT on Twitter. Follow me on Facebook, at The Travelling Hopia. Subscribe to receive email updates. Thank you for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment